3 ½ cup Chilled Whipping Cream
¾ cup Powdered Sugar
1 ½ teaspoon Peppermint Extract
1 cup Crushed Red Bird Puffs or Sticks
- Pour a couple cups of water and ice cubes into stand mixer. Allow bowl to chill for a few minutes.
- Dump out the water and dry mixer.
- Pour whipped cream into mixer bowl and whip until peaks start to form. (About 2 minutes on medium-high speed).
- Slowly add in sugar ¼ cup at a time.
- Stir in crushed peppermint candies.
- Use on top of hot chocolate, chocolate cake or whatever you desire!